CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

Listing a lot of my books to make room (and some cashola). First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept Paypal, MO's and checks (will only ship upon cleared funds). Shipping is included in the price and I do not ship internationally. Insurance is NOT included. I highly recommend getting it as I will NOT refund CGC graded books. No probation/HOS members. I know I'm a newb on the boards, but have been selling on ebay for a loooooooooooooooooong time. Legna13, thats me and I have a spotless record. No negatives and no neutrals. 100% positive, baby!!! Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Listing raws. Same rules apply however, I will refund any book returned to me in the same condition as sent minus shipping of course. All raw books will be shipped via priority envelope sandwiched in cardboard (the way you usually receive raw books). If however you would prefer the added protection of a box that can be arranged. Since raws can be returned for a full refund minus shipping, shipping will not be included in the price and listed separately. I know things can get tricky with raws so please PLEASE PLEASE ask as many questions as possible with regard to condition. Wanna get every sale right the first time. Ok lets do this....

UPDATE: Price drop to get these books moving. After this they go to FEEbay. All slabs have been marked down and some of the raws too. Enjoy guys. -A

Edited by amnesiac

X-Men 106 CGC 8.0 $45 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130308-0005_zpsef89deef.jpg

Ms Marvel 16 CGC 9.0 $65 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130308-0015_zpscee722f8.jpg

Edited by amnesiac

X-Men 136 CGC 9.4 $85 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130304-0001_zpse782afe5.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 129 CGC 9.0 $700 OBO (includes shipping) CHANGED TO OBO

Scan-130308-0001_zpsf962ca72.jpg

Edited by amnesiac

X-Men 127 CGC 9.6 $70 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130308-0003_zps5798a50f.jpg

Wolverine Origins 10 CGC 9.6 $150 super firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130304-0005_zps015fd86d.jpg

Edited by amnesiac

Daredevil 158 CGC 9.4 $170 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130309-0007_zpsa9173da5.jpg

X-Men 104 CGC 8.5 $55 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130309-0005_zps314a0800.jpg

Edited by amnesiac

X-Men 116 CGC 9.4 $85 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130309-0009_zps08c97afa.jpg

Ms Marvel 16 CGC 9.2 $75 firm (includes shipping) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130308-0017_zps22cfff3f.jpg

Edited by amnesiac

Incredible Hulk 180 CGC 9.6 $950 firm PRICE DROP!!! -Shipping is free but insurance must be bought and not optional. Will give direct quote of price from USPS for the insurance.

Scan-130318-0001_zpsd60a9027.jpg

Edited by amnesiac

Guys, I'll post some scans of my raws soon just gotta stop being lazy and scan em. Is there any preference in whether pics are prefered over scans??? I have a camera that takes some pretty decent pics but I know some people prefer scans. Lemme know guys. Oh yeah.........................BUY MY STUFF!!!!! :grin:

also sometimes people don't mind a list of upcoming comics with pricing before scans if it's faster. Only problem with that is you could lose a lot of views if someone is not interested right away. Good books so far (thumbs u

You should sell that paper weight second printing of X -Men #11, I could do you a favor and take it off your hands lol

You happen to have any X-Men V2 slabs for sale? :cloud9:

EVERYBODY wants that book (third offer)!!! I actually have the entire Jim Lee run in raws, but those are all readers. I have been wanting to get the whole Lee run in 9.8 and started with that 2nd print of 11 and the 20th anniversary issue (figured I'd get the hard ones out of the way) :grin:. -A

Edited by amnesiac

Oh wait, I cant stop finding books to sell...

Ms Marvel 18 CGC 9.2 $95 firm (shipping included) PRICE DROP!!!

Scan-130308-0009_zps9ed3fb11.jpg

Edited by amnesiac