• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Beautiful books everyone!!  The bright colors on these covers is stunningl! (thumbsu  Heck, at this point, post any and all peds in your collections, love to check them all out.  Keep the thread Rollin!  Bonus points for any Spidey peds out there:banana:

1 hour ago, Beige said:

I'm not sure if a 'collection' counts but here's my only one.

282466879_Avengers57CGC9.4.jpg.2c80b261d6656a89ed845354f40301db.jpg

I have some of the Thompson Thors, great books.  I can't remember the why in terms of non Pedigree status, I think a few too many were purchased as back issues and not off the newsstand. The Don Rosa's are also a solid collection.

55 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

I have some of the Thompson Thors, great books.  I can't remember the why in terms of non Pedigree status, I think a few too many were purchased as back issues and not off the newsstand. The Don Rosa's are also a solid collection.

Well this is the thread for 'em  :baiting:

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:34 PM, Ltcandysmith said:

Recently obtained a few Green River pedigree TOS from the great Red Hook.  I think all of these are under-graded, but oh well.  

One of the cooler pedigrees!  Hoping to post a couple more GR's very soon :wishluck:

Just now, telerites said:

Awesome, Richard.  

That date stamp is my Dad's birth day.  He turned 91 this year.  I told you were going to send him this book as a bday gift.  

That is a cool story!