• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Beautiful books Sfilosa!!

I don't know a lot about the Mass. pedigree. What's the history of this original owner collection? I've read a bit from Matt Nelson as well and am looking forward to his book - I personally find the pedigree stories fascinating.

The Massachusetts pedigree was discovered by Marnin Rosenberg. It is an essentially complete run of Marvel, DC, and Gold Key comics from 1960-1975. Mass Pedigree story

the history makes this one of my favorite pedigees. Working as an actuary in pensions makes the IRS collection have a bit of extra meaning.

as far as books that I have,I think that the big apple is the one that I have most of (probably because I have not had to pay much of a premium to get those)

594385-irsfa11.jpg.9958221513c71096f4c01b18db464978.jpg

Here's a picture of the whole Mass run (Strange Tales #136-168).

Unfortunately, I will probably be breaking it up as I upgrade a few of the books that weren't 9.4's or 9.6's.

Of the run:

1 CGC 8.0

1 CGC 8.5

3 CGC 9.0

3 CGC 9.2

16 CGC 9.4

9 CGC 9.6

28 had White pages with the other 5 having Off-white to White.

Lastly, there definitely is a consistency that runs through out the whole run. The cover, gloss, clean back covers, etc. makes them slightly more then the sum of their parts (in my opinion).

594736-Mass%20Run.JPG

589a8cf870ee5_594736-MassRun.JPG.ff9f002db379bb87512ca476e74a522e.JPG

SF.. noo....

Dont break it up.

You can upgrade.. but keep your run together, please?

I think you would be remiss if you broke it up.

No harm in having a few double's, in HG if that is your want.

Z

Really nice set either way.

Impressive. thumbsup2.gif

please don't break up this run!!!!

but if you do decide to, i'll be glad to purchase a few cloud9.gif

Here's a picture of the whole Mass run (Strange Tales #136-168).

Unfortunately, I will probably be breaking it up as I upgrade a few of the books that weren't 9.4's or 9.6's.

Of the run:

1 CGC 8.0

1 CGC 8.5

3 CGC 9.0

3 CGC 9.2

16 CGC 9.4

9 CGC 9.6

28 had White pages with the other 5 having Off-white to White.

Lastly, there definitely is a consistency that runs through out the whole run. The cover, gloss, clean back covers, etc. makes them slightly more then the sum of their parts (in my opinion).

Sgt Fury! Maybe you got on the Subby too, but I wasn't following that auction.
I think because Matt Mark made the mistake of not mentioning the Northland pedigree in the title. Many people probably passed by it without a thought. Edited by deathlok

My newest pedigree. got it in the mail about 10 days ago

I think I have about 6 Big apple's.

I guess I have more Calvins than any other pedigree. I bought about 20 2-in a-bag Classics along with a cardboard stand to hold them in. I have those on display in my office. Not quite a spinner rack but pretty close.

595322-sevenseas1.jpg.7e53fdfa30b45d378431239230db390f.jpg