• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
2 2

253 posts in this topic

Randall is a paladin amongst comic sellers. When there was an issue with my purchase (entirely the fault of the postal service) he went above and beyond to resolve it, and made it so I got my comics. All the while he kept in close communication. And the books were great too. A tremendous person to buy from, make no mistake.

Had my first transaction with Randall and if this is any indication will be looking for more. The Jumbo Comics #136 is, to my eye, much better than described. Communication was top notch. Really pretty GA book at a great price. Thanks Randall!

I just received a hand full of books from Randall and the transaction was flawless. The books look better than the grades that were given. The prices were good and they were packaged extremely well. I would definitely buy from Randall again.