• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Activity, Damned Prodigal Sons and RIPD CLOSED 5/10

21 posts in this topic

RULES:

Payment via PayPal. :takeit: in the thread will utlimately rule, but PMs are also welcome. I live near the post office, and will usually mail comics within 24 hours of payment.

Shipping will be at cost whatever that comes out to be. I prefer to ship via USPS in an envelope or a box. All items will be shipped securely to prevent damage:

Envelope = packed between two sturdy pieces of cardboard the placed in a padded envelope, usually starts around $3.

Box = same, then some type of cushion (bubble wrap, peanuts) between cardboard and box, usually around $10.

Please see my Kudos from the board. You will see I pack and grade very well. ;)

Here is a list of what will be available. I should have pics/scans up shortly

Damned Prodigal Sons 2 VF $10

RPID 4 VF $3 each X2

Activity 1 VF+ $5 (3 available)

Activity 3 VF+ $4

Acitvity 6 NM+ $5

Activity 7 NM $5

Activity 8 NM $5 (2 available)

Activity 9 NM $5 (2 available)

Activity 10 NM $5

Activity 11 NM $5

:takeit:

RIPD #4

^^ Thanks!

Interested in RR #5 and 6! PM me please!

I'll send you a PM!

Yep. You wouldn't happen to have a first print #2 would you? :)

you wouldn't happen to have a #1?

I looked thru what I have, and I do not currently have a copy of 1 or 2. I thought I did, but I may have sold them a few months ago. However, I am going to make a comic run this weekend and will keep my eye out for those. I do have 4 on available, and should list those soon.