• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Bruce Timm, Gilbert Hernandez, and TMNT Sketches; Don Rosa HCs

11 posts in this topic

I have a somewhat eclectic mix here. Some sketches, some TPBs, some hardcovers.

First :takeit: wins and trumps any PM negotiations.

I accept Paypal, checks and money orders. Checks and MOs must clear before books are shipped.

Shipping is included in the list price. International shipping will have to be discussed via PM.

Luba sketch by Gilbert ‘Beto’ Hernandez, in pencil. 5.5” x 9”. Artifacts in picture are on the frame and not the sketch. $35.

Luba_zps1cdf277a.jpg

Wonder Woman sketch by Bruce Timm. 9” x 12”. Signed “For Joel”. Who’s Joel? I have no idea. $50.

TimmWW_zps70aa5254.jpg

Don Rosa Classics 2 hardcover set:

--The Complete Pertwillaby Papers

--The Complete Captain Kentucky

This set was made in extremely limited quantities, perhaps fewer than 300 copies of each.

Pertwillaby has a 1” tick on the edge of the outside back cover.

Kentucky has a ¾” tick on the edge of the bottom of the front cover.

Don Rosa signed the inside cover of the Captain Kentucky book with a nice big sig.

$125.

RosaClassics_zps621906a0.jpg

RosaSig_zps9fe9ebf8.jpg

TMNT Sneak Peek CGC 9.6 SS signed by Kevin Eastman. Signed and sketched by Peter Laird, Eric Talbot and Steve Lavigne on the case. Looks really cool in person. $125.

TMNTSneakPeek_zpsd5542167.jpg

TMNT 1 Video Game Reprint. VF+. Signed and sketched by Peter Laird, Eric Talbot and Steve Lavigne. Rare book. $40.

TMNTVideoGame_zps28907324.jpg

Edward Scissorhands 18" action figure. From the McFarlane Movie Maniacs line from, I believe, 2003. No box but figure is in nice shape. $60.

EdwardScissorhands_zps652a6818.jpg