• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing package shows up damaged( Update)

46 posts in this topic

as a former fedex package handler, you should scream at us. we dont care whats in the package or if it says fragile, we never read the box, just the address label. we throw boxes off the conveyer belt onto the truck. especially if i was loading 5-6 trucks myself, i was throwing boxes everywhere.

I have no problem with Fed Ex handlers. In fact, last month I launched into a F-Word laden tirade as soon as the customer service manager tried to shift blame onto the delivery guy.

I am not a fan of higher ups blaming the little guy especially when I know that it is not their fault.

as a former fedex package handler, you should scream at us. we dont care whats in the package or if it says fragile, we never read the box, just the address label. we throw boxes off the conveyer belt onto the truck. especially if i was loading 5-6 trucks myself, i was throwing boxes everywhere.

I have no problem with Fed Ex handlers. In fact, last month I launched into a F-Word laden tirade as soon as the customer service manager tried to shift blame onto the delivery guy.

I am not a fan of higher ups blaming the little guy especially when I know that it is not their fault.

Whats the point of have peons and underlings if you can't place the blame on them?

Whats the point of have peons and underlings if you can't place the blame on them?

lol

lol

Minions. I need minions....

More on topic, my younger brother worked at UPS while in college loading trucks. It is true that the "fragile" labels mean nothing and stuff just gets thrown up into the truck and loaded however it fits best. If the box on top of yours has 80lbs of ball bearings in it, you had better have packaged your slabs very well....