• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FB for THE_BEYONDER
1 1

47 posts in this topic

Bought from Chris and the books were beautiful!!! Also packed so well it took me a good 15 minutes to unwrap them!!! A+!!!!!

Chris ships promptly top notch service and I highly recommend him to other Cgc board members!

Bought 2 nice high grade books from Chris and books were awesome quality packed so well it took me 15 minutes to unwrap them super secure!!!

Chris is very easy to work with shipped promptly and communicates extremely well!

Highly recommend buying from Chris to other Cgc members as I will again I am sure.

Thanks Chris a pleasure doing business with you!

Bought some ASM newsstands and Canadian price variants from Chris.  He packed them uber safe for shipping to the states.  Took me all of 10 minutes to safely unpack them but very much appreciated.  Class act all the way.  Worked with me patiently, sent me scans, provided details and worked out a great price for them.  They arrived on time and in great shape.  All in all I couldn't be happier with my purchase and will gladly purchase from him again.

Thank you, Chis!

Dan

Purchased an FF 129 and a What If 10 from Chris in 2 separate transactions, both books tightly graded and securely packaged with the great customer service. Super happy with both, many thanks Chris, I look forward to more. :smile:

Cheers,

R

Bought a small stack of books from his recent sales.

Books were sent in bomb-proof packing at the speed of lightning

Very tightly graded books, you are guaranteed  to be happy when you receive books from him

Chris is a super gentleman to deal with

I hope to deal with you again !

Expertly packed, double boxed for the long trip to Montana - arrived in good order, graded accurately and lookin’ forward to buying from again!