• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarveySwick's Kudos Thread

112 posts in this topic

Justin's a stand up collector, great communicator and all around class act. He dug into an old sales thread of mine. Payment was received when he said it would be made.

Thanks Justin!

Justin's efforts to help fellow boardie, Stormsurge, are monumental. He is to be commended for being a valuable asset to this community. Thank you for helping me to make my first sale here while at the same time helping a stranger with tragic circumstances.

Thank you very much! :headbang:

Finally had the pleasure of selling some books to Justin...he bought a stack of raw Daredevil books from my recent sales thread, and everything was smooooooth. My only complaint is that he didn't buy more books. :D Kudos for a great boardie, and a great buyer. (thumbs u

Justin is the bee's knees! He PMd me on a nice 129 I had in my sales thread and told me to hold it while we work out a deal. I'm thinking, I like this dude's style and couldn't resist. After hours of negotiations we struck a deal that made us both happy as little girls in spring time. The deal included a partial trade and he shipped his trade bait super fast and bomb proof. The rumors are true - he's the real deal!!

Justin is one of a group of the best boardeis in my mind. He is very easy to work with and an overall comic blog lover/fan/collector. We did a five figure book deal that he allowed time payments on which allowed me time to sell/trade etc and was very laid back with great communication throughout. Book was as described and shown in pics and the packaging was solid and well done. Do not hesitate to deal with Justin on any level.

Dealing with Justin is as good as it gets on the boards.  We did a deal for a dream copy of a CA key and the transaction couldn’t have gone any smoother.  The communication was super friendly and responsive.  Justin was patient with letting me pay a week after we agreed to a deal.  The book was packaged extremely securely and the shipping was immediate and quick.  I really hope we get to do a deal again down the line because working with him was a truly great experience.  Thanks again for everything!