• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,238 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Must stay focused on Batman and Spider-Man run...must stay focused on Batman and Spider-Man run...

Yeah, it's hard to stay focused. I snagged this issue only because I saw you posted a comment that the cover story would scare Dracula himself. So of course when Bunky listed it FS, I had to get it to read. It didn't dissapoint! (thumbsu

Haunt%20Of%20Fear%20%2026%20Gary%20Arlin

That's a great book. 

I've collected pre-code for years, but I never have focus. I'm trying hard right now, but the horror books have great(or so bad they're good) stories to go along with the cool covers.

19 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Must stay focused on Batman and Spider-Man run...must stay focused on Batman and Spider-Man run...

Well this post oughta mess you up but good, eh eh! I tell ya boys, it felt like Christmas today; all mint condition, bagged and boarded.  Of course they are each only $14 replicas, but I buy to read, and the originals are either unobtanium, or require one's first born as a down payment.  Anyways, enjoy the eye-candy;

Replicas.jpg

Edited by fifties

On 6/3/2018 at 8:26 AM, Vorpal said:

My first pre-code pickup in a long while. Was at a cool LCS and couldn't pass up this cheap beat-but-complete copy! I wonder who pried it out of Bobby L's clearly unwilling hands...

28662318538_b78074c388_z.jpg

I've got a covrless of this. I'm proud to have about 150 or so pre code horror and not have paid over a hundred for a single book

2 hours ago, Rude into terror said:

Surprise adventures has a cool Halloween story even though it's post code it's what the tormented turned into. I still can't find a tormented 1 or 2. 1 is at the top of my list.

1531623049325134435715.jpg

You mean these?  I have a fine copy and a reader copy of #1.

The Tormented.JPG