• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

Lord knows Harveys are overdue for some love but the recent Chamber of Chills 23 price increases are amazing.  I bought mine raw from CC a couple years ago (advertised as 7.5, CGC 6.5 officially) for $180 with very little interest from other bidders.  A 7.0 graded by the other guys just sold on Heritage for $3346.  It's a sharp looking copy to be sure - but wow - COC 23 is officially priced in the land of the ultra classic pre code covers now.  

12 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Lord knows Harveys are overdue for some love but the recent Chamber of Chills 23 price increases are amazing.  I bought mine raw from CC a couple years ago (advertised as 7.5, CGC 6.5 officially) for $180 with very little interest from other bidders.  A 7.0 graded by the other guys just sold on Heritage for $3346.  It's a sharp looking copy to be sure - but wow - COC 23 is officially priced in the land of the ultra classic pre code covers now.  

I was shocked when the CGC 8.5 sold for $4541 back in January.

I was shocked again to see the 7.0 sell for $3346 tonight.

I was even more shocked when I won the CGC 7.5 copy last week on the clink auction for $2380:banana: