• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

from Long Beach comic con

IMG_5104.JPG

Cool book! Did you get that from Ed Robertson? He had a box full of cool stuff like that at half price. I went home with a pretty good pile. Other than him, Brad F-VF and maybe a couple other smaller guys, it was kinda dim this time. 

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Cool book! Did you get that from Ed Robertson? He had a box full of cool stuff like that at half price. I went home with a pretty good pile. Other than him, Brad F-VF and maybe a couple other smaller guys, it was kinda dim this time. 

hey @Robot Man . No this one was from a cool guy named Phil. He had at least three boxes with golden age but priced a bit high for me. Except this forbidden worlds. Long Beach was a bummer. I don't think I will come/go there again. :( Will try comicazee next

5 minutes ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

Highest graded and such an awesome cover that really makes zero sense.

IMG_6672.JPG

The title says it all...Dinner date with death.

The guys hand holding the wine glass is watching his date get electrocuted (death) while he enjoys his dinner. 

Personally I can think of better things and places to take my date but whatever floats your boat....

8 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

Highest graded and such an awesome cover that really makes zero sense.

IMG_6672.JPG

Sweet book! I'm getting a kick out of the verbiage above the Manhunt title. They really wanted to cover it all. "Like  stories about Northwest Mounties? We gotcha covered!" lol(thumbsu

26 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

Couple additions to the family

20170920_130052.thumb.jpg.de8ca9626cf3ebb4687ce4b00435a9de.jpg

20170920_130120.thumb.jpg.5509fea136c192f61f9def84b959df4d.jpg

(thumbsu

As much as I like the No 1 with that colored pencil look, I love the 7 more! The whole gang gathered to read the Spooky book and throw in a big ol' rat just because! Sweet pickups! :headbang:

On 9/12/2017 at 1:47 PM, Dreamtoreal1 said:

hey @Robot Man . No this one was from a cool guy named Phil. He had at least three boxes with golden age but priced a bit high for me. Except this forbidden worlds. Long Beach was a bummer. I don't think I will come/go there again. :( Will try comicazee next

If you didn't like this show, don't waste your time on Comicazee. There might be ONE dealer with any GA there if you are lucky. It's a pop culture show.