Recent Pre-Code Purchases
44 44

18,551 posts in this topic

19,762 posts
Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, Dreamtoreal1 said:

Captain Flight #5 (1944) super tough book!  #bondage

IMG_5271.JPG

Great book Pablo!  Always makes me laugh to see these "dashboard" Instagram photos. You can't even wait to get home to post 'em?  :roflmao:

Edited by Robot Man

2,080 posts

When the 

23 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Great book Pablo!  Always makes me laugh to see these "dashboard" Instagram photos. You can't even wait to get home to post 'em?  :roflmao:

Great point Bob😂 I like to mix it up i post dashboard pics but also on the carpet on my Instagram.  Maybe I should rename myself *dashtoreal1 and hunter instead of investor 😛

Looking forward to seeing you again in Yorba Linda sir. 🏹🎯

24,953 posts

I actually have a ton of grinning skeleton covers. Should do a group shot or something.
Didn't set out to collect them, it's just one of those PCH cover themes I'm always drawn to.

156 posts

A little different from some of the other stuff I posted, but hey look, a witch on the cover haha. I love the colors on this book, really need to get a copy of Wow Comics 38, it’s a beautiful cover 

3D9EA7D0-1250-4E74-95B4-DCFC67CA82F8.jpeg

17,018 posts
7 hours ago, JoeRock said:

A little different from some of the other stuff I posted, but hey look, a witch on the cover haha. I love the colors on this book, really need to get a copy of Wow Comics 38, it’s a beautiful cover 

3D9EA7D0-1250-4E74-95B4-DCFC67CA82F8.jpeg

your showing your softer side :smile:

14,934 posts
10 hours ago, comicjack said:

beware 8.jpeg

That’s a good one! :golfclap:

14,934 posts
8 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Well, no sense in a long, drawn out preamble.  So, here it is.

F1668FBC-4406-465D-A621-337938B9C915.jpeg

Very cool Doc! Question: are those vertical lines from the scanner or production related? Never saw lines like that on a book.

1,388 posts
28 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Very cool Doc! Question: are those vertical lines from the scanner or production related? Never saw lines like that on a book.

@Jayman They are on the book and I have a feeling that @DocHoppus182 and I snagged books from the same seller. I have never seen it before either I was racking my brain to come up with how it occurs. 

2019-01-13-0001.jpg

1,410 posts

@Jayman and @X_Phile, I’m in the same boat.  They’re definitely very fine crease lines.  The ones on the COC are worse on the front cover than the back.  I spent about a hour yesterday with a friend trying to figure out what might have occurred.  Very, very odd.