• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I wanna start chasing Marvel 2nd prints...
5 5

333 posts in this topic

WW Chicago pickups from box diving. I also bought a nice copy of the second print of New Mutants #95.

Hulk393-2nd.jpg

Want me to sig series that for you...?

;)

Did you get a letter in this one? :applause:

Yes indeedy! My crowning achievement as a letter hack.

:cloud9:

What the hell does a Ghost Rider #1 2nd print look like, or is it exactly the same but indicated on the inside?

Jim

I have both in front of me and along with the logo the writing on the bottom is also white on the 2nd print instead of gold/yellow on the 1st.

Roger is the man! :headbang:

Thanks Reg... we have to help each other out when we can.

I have to start looking for the rest of these in earnest as I'm only about half way through.

Edited by metarog

Roger is the man! :headbang:

Thanks Reg... we have to help each other out when we can.

I have to start looking for the rest of these in earnest as I'm only about half way through.

I miss the chase sometimes myself. :P

(but then I look at all the new Spider-Man variants and am glad I hung up my web shooters.)

Is the second print not with a different colour for the XMen logo?I think yellow and pink...

281 2nd print has a red logo I think.

Yep, a red logo.

EDIT: looking below I guess the logo could be considered pink...

Edited by mysterio

Is the second print not with a different colour for the XMen logo?I think yellow and pink...

Absolutely...it's just weird when I got home and looked inside at the indica and it didn't say second printing at all. I initially had to look on the internet and make sure I bought the right one.

Jim

Absolutely...it's just weird when I got home and looked inside at the indica and it didn't say second printing at all. I initially had to look on the internet and make sure I bought the right one.

Jim

When I scanned my copy this morning I checked the indicia and found that mine didn't say it was a second either. But I remember the logo change from when this book came out originally and we were buying copies off the rack.

Jim

When I scanned my copy this morning I checked the indicia and found that mine didn't say it was a second either. But I remember the logo change from when this book came out originally and we were buying copies off the rack.

Then just to play devils advocate, just for fun...is it really a second print??? Or say perhaps like an X-Men #317 (first Blink) where there is the silver foil strip edition and the red edition.

I'm sure it's the second print, just wondering out loud how we know for a fact?

Jim