• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

I just don't want to click on the flickr to see the pictures

IMG_20130628_012935_zpsb35c62d0.jpg

IMG_20130628_012931_zps9333c4f8.jpg

IMG_20130628_012926_zps6df835ab.jpg

100_3941_zps0a1d4a8f.jpg

100_3933_zps840c4e5c.jpg

100_3930_zps07928945.jpg

100_3928_zps200e2642.jpg

I still think APARTMENT full of comics is a more accurate name than THE HOUSE OF COMICS

Or trailer full of comics? :baiting:

I wouldn't worry too much about this thread being poofed. It was poofed early on, but brought back as a warning to everyone to avoid "The House of Comics". Right now the thread is on page two of google search for "The House of Comics", but if we all use the term "The House of Comics" a lot maybe we can direct some web traffic that is looking into "The House of Comics" towards this thread and warn them that "The House of Comics" is a scam site.

"The House of Comics" is the topic of one of my favorite threads.

In fact, I wish I had started "The House of Comics" thread myself.

I hope "The House of Comics" lady comes back to give us more insight on the operations at "The House of Comics."

"The House of Comics" :cloud9:

You mean "The House of Comics" which has a website http://www.thehouseofcomics.com/ which is run by Thomas Neely (aka Thom Neely) and his wife Elizabeth Neely?

scammers scam

Thank the good Lord above that most thieves are just incredibly stupid. The problem with your particular brand of thievery, "Elizabeth", is that it's so easy to get caught.

This reminds me of the Aaron Hernandez case - like how stupid can you be?

You can't fix stupid, no matter how much money you throw at it.

stupid-people-come-labelled.jpg

100_3941_zps0a1d4a8f.jpg

Thank God these rare and Mint books are in a climate controlled environment!

That ASM 1 actually looks like a color copy of the front cover or a print out of a scan from the internet.

The more I look at that picture the more I want to know what the pills are.

email them and ask.

The more I look at that picture the more I want to know what the pills are.

email them and ask.

Perhaps they are available too.....but it if you pay for Vicodin it might be Chiclets instead.

I had an issue with this guy on eBay. I posted about it in the last thread this came up. Please PM me if you need information from my paypal case or issue - I would like to help prosecute this seller to the full extent of the law.

I did get my money back but I understand some of you have not and if I can help ill be more than happy to.

The House of Comics was a family of high social and political rank and one of the Great Houses in the Klingon Comic Book Empire until 2366 when false documents were produced which showed that The House of Comics had betrayed the Comic Book Empire to the Rozanskis in the Ebay Massacre of 2346.

The House of Comics may never regain it's honor, mostly due to the fact it's a craphole.

Here we see the "Peckerwood Estates" subdivision that the roaches constructed out of actual comic books.

On the left is the "Longbox Strip-Mall."

100_3908_zpsb27b911b.jpg

26u0j.jpg