• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

How did this thread come back to life in the time it took me to go to the pub and watch the Jay's destroy the Oriole's?

Now buy the FF#1! :baiting:

Even if it wasn't a scam that's the last book I'd buy Claudio! lol

How did this thread come back to life in the time it took me to go to the pub and watch the Jay's destroy the Oriole's?

wasn't this thread already nuked by mods this morning?

It was poofed and then unpoofed.

And I missed points :sumo:

No points for poofs (stop laughing Brits)

No points for poofs (stop laughing Brits)

I know, should have been a lock. Not a poof

Notice on the right side it says "Best Sellers" and lists Fantastic Four #1.

Yeah, they've probably sold that book more times than any other comics on their site. lol

Yeah, they've probably sold that book more times than any other comics on their site. lol

:roflmao:

We've sold it twice this week (thumbs u

:roflmao:

We've sold it twice this week (thumbs u

lol

:facepalm: I hope the OP doesn't really think for a second that this is going to end well.
Someone pointed out how this isn't a normal order for someone to place with a new seller. It all stinks.

If I remember correctly from the original posts that twen37 (the owner of the site) started people who had dealt with him through his EBay store said he sends out reprints (Marvel Milestone Editions?). I honestly don't know if that is through ignorance or malicious intent but not what one would hope for.

If I remember correctly from the original posts that twen37 (the owner of the site) started people who had dealt with him through his EBay store said he sends out reprints (Marvel Milestone Editions?). I honestly don't know if that is through ignorance or malicious intent but not what one would hope for.

You've gotta be a serious innocent not to realize that when you're pulling random images off the Internet for the most expensive SA comics, giving them grades that have nothing to do even with the condition of the comic in the picture you stole, setting prices so low for either the pic or the assigned grade that people will definitely take notice, then sending reprints of those comics and blaming "the mixup" on the wife (did I make that part up?), you're doing the wrong thing.

Chargebacks can be hell. I might have to bust out a credit card here.

Seriously, who the buys keys like this from some website. "Gosh, he was really nice on the phone."

Yeah-haha, I'll bet he was a real peach when he was taking your credit card number. :D

Andy, I'm thinking cobbler here. I know, call it a daring guess but that's what I'm going with.

242dc.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

twen37 Probation Discussion