• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gojira's Feedback Thread
1 1

119 posts in this topic

Boy Commandos 1 arrived safe and sound from Across The Pond, and lightning fast to boot.

All Hail Gojira! King Of The Michaels!

Couldn't be happier with my transaction with Mike. Book looks great, got here in record time, well packed. Hope to have a chance to buy from him again.

I've made three different purchases from Mike - the last one was 14 books! Every transaction was awesome!

My most recent purchase from Mike is a mix of trades, hardcovers, BA and even 2 GA books, almost the whole gamut of ages, and the books as usual are lovely, the grading accurate, the packaging second to none. Many thanks again Mike for another great deal. :)

Cheers,

R

Bought a really nice lot of books (a set of Batman #40, some Jurgens/Romita Jr. Thors, a couple of Deadpools) from Mike.

Great packaging, insanely fast shipping, and books exactly as described.

Thanks Mike!

I bought a stack of books from Mike, and they arrived super fast and awesomely packaged! Mike is an absolute pleasure to deal with, with great communication (thumbs u

I've dealt with Mike a couple of times and he is an ideal buyer. I have no hesitation buying from him as well. Issue free, for sure.

Thanks Mike!

Andy

Bought 3 books from Mike's latest sales thread.

They transversed the Atlantic in record time, with plenty of protection. The books were every bit as nice as described. Very happy to be a repeat customer, Thanks again Mike (thumbs u