• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bc said:

One of my favorite covers of this series - is it me or does Monsteroso have 3 fingers on his left hand and only 2 on the right hand?

aa_5.jpg.14000a016d129aac8b15ec10a61505bf.jpg

It's pretty obvious that middle digit was cut off in some type of industrial accident.

1 hour ago, bc said:

:banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana:

It's my birthday & my 15 year anniversary here on the boards !

Hard to believe that's 28% of my life :ohnoez:

Hide the children - may have to post a few non-inclusive picks today :)

Let's start off with the one that started the PHM era - no big monster in Kirby pants, but it has everything else:

sw_1.jpg.7463fe4f33e27caa545e4d71f504925b.jpg

Happy Birthday bro!!! 

1 hour ago, bc said:

This one had the first mono-syllabic monster enlarged on the front cover (even though he looks like more of a scribble than a monster):

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bwof_18.jpg.c6c1537dd8bdf0d49c3d4b8a45450f37.jpg

Capture.PNG.ad7bd79ca1044eb40a523ed7a6d43354.PNG "XOM this, XOM that! Always XOM getting all the attention. What are we, Scotch f****** mist?"

2 minutes ago, bc said:

Thanks for the birthday laughs!

You're welcome. Mustn't let these things pass. Hope Goom's taking you out for a treat later :)

bc.PNG.c2e8f16f4538a10a2850bda3c3b93045.PNG

7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You're welcome. Mustn't let these things pass. Hope Goom's taking you out for a treat later :)

bc.PNG.c2e8f16f4538a10a2850bda3c3b93045.PNG

Will likely be a fairly quiet evening tonight - I Goomed it up Saturday (and paid for it Sunday)

Did a slow smoke chicken bbq on real wood, some target shooting, threw some horse shoes, jammed some good tunes and watched my Cleveland Browns win with the old high school gang. My pint glass kept evaporating or it had a hole in it 'cause it needed refilling quite often.

2 hours ago, bc said:

:banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana:

It's my birthday & my 15 year anniversary here on the boards !

Hard to believe that's 28% of my life :ohnoez:

Hide the children - may have to post a few non-inclusive picks today :)

Let's start off with the one that started the PHM era - no big monster in Kirby pants, but it has everything else:

sw_1.jpg.7463fe4f33e27caa545e4d71f504925b.jpg

Congrats on 15 years on the boards :applause:...noob :baiting: