• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Wow!  What a set.  Is your plan to all 1-82 graded as well?  That would be awesome.  I might have posted impulsively earlier that #6 is my favorite.  I almost forgot how badass #4, 7, and 9 are.

I am an Everett guy - still need a 4 but prefer 5 - 7

10 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Jason, best of luck acquiring those Foxholes. They’re getting to be very sought-after.

I discovered that when I sold my #4 here at guide. The laments of the people who missed out on it made quite an impression on me.

Here’s an unused cover for #4 you might not have seen.

82AFD0D0-1FE5-40F2-9774-CCFE234DFA02.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I know how much bc loves prototypes (Ha. Ha.) so I thought I'd share the super rare........

Peter Parker Prototype!

spidey 1.jpg

:roflmao:

Love the "Journey Into Psychosis #17" reference in the classic Stan style :)

-bc

1 hour ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Wow!  I didn’t know you collected Golden Age as well.  Did they ever explain how the Sub-Mariner troops turned blue in the Silver Age?  Also.  Check it out.....  Dr. Doom Prototype!

D1170C85-60F1-45E6-B9C7-FA5AE3327B7F.jpeg

FC26FC5A-76AE-4B76-8F41-70DBDA2F340D.jpeg

Thanks - what I posted in that thread is pretty much all my GA books. Not sure if I'd call that collecting or just dabbling.

Not sure when they changed Subbie's troops from green to blue looking thru my Marvel Masterworks...maybe they had too many Big Green Muscle Dudes already in the Silver Age?

and lastly....

MOAR PROTOTYPES !!!! :insane:

-bc

ps - nice copy of that Mystic 22!

1 minute ago, bc said:

Thanks - what I posted in that thread is pretty much all my GA books. Not sure if I'd call that collecting or just dabbling.

Not sure when they changed Subbie's troops from green to blue looking thru my Marvel Masterworks...maybe they had too many Big Green Muscle Dudes already in the Silver Age?

and lastly....

MOAR PROTOTYPES !!!! :insane:

-bc

ps - nice copy of that Mystic 22!

It’s Mr Bedrock’s.  I collect Russ Heath Atlas horror covers but only want ones in the 1.5-4.0 range. Mr Bedrock has pretty much all the ones I’m looking for but they are in too nice of shape for me to afford.  Here’s another one of his.  Scarlet Witch prototype!

B6EC19B1-57F2-4E4C-9815-A16E9E122FC4.png