• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Drat! Now I need to reread V For Vendetta.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves 'V' into poster on wall] The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, bc said:

Well, finally got off my butt and sent in my Cross-Over books - 5 PHM's:

TOS 22, 9.0 White

ST 88, 8.5 White

WOF 16, 9.2 White (showed this a few pages back)

TOS 8, 8.0 OW-W

ST 66, 6.5 OW-W

Will show the results when I get them!

-bc

Just got an email from Bree that the books have all been received and I authorized the re-grading :wishluck:

35 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Educate me. Cross over meaning you sent other guy’s slabs to CGC to reslab?

Exactly correct. They were running a 50% off promotional offer (that ends today).

Only had 5 "other guy" slabs, so I caved to my OCD.