• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Yeah I added 3 copies of the rottley to my dcbs order a couple weeks ago, and picked up 3 regulars today. Somehow grabbed another Letter 44 Phantom variant from my LCS today for $1

do they have more letter 44 variants they don't sell them in my area.

Yeah I added 3 copies of the rottley to my dcbs order a couple weeks ago, and picked up 3 regulars today. Somehow grabbed another Letter 44 Phantom variant from my LCS today for $1

They had 2 left on the rack, I grabbed one and told my buddy who I saw at the shop to grab the other, trying not to be too selfish. I think I have 4 now, I'll send you one for shipping and a buck for being a straight up OG!! (thumbs u

They had 2 left on the rack, I grabbed one and told my buddy who I saw at the shop to grab the other, trying not to be too selfish. I think I have 4 now, I'll send you one for shipping and a buck for being a straight up OG!! (thumbs u

lol kap thanks its the only one I don't have I was lucky enough to get the other covers B&W and regular for from The Authority another amazing board member. :whee:

Has anyone seen one of the NYCC Variants....wondering if it's a different variant than the Ottley cover. Haven't even heard who did the cover art.

There wasn't a variant for the NYCC retailer breakfast. It was just a stapled color photocopy.

-shawn