• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

I'd guess that Cap's shield being shattered is what will usher in the intro of Wakanda and Black Panther. Being that the shield is a vibranium/adamantium, only Wakandan tech will be able to repair it. It happened in the two season Avengers cartoon that way as well.

:wishluck:

Logical!

Comic book movies are logical?

Yes, with ASM 2 being the most logical film to date.

:jokealert:

I always liked her in Battlestar Galactica, and wondered if she would go for bigger roles at the cinema.

:wishluck:

Even as a warrior, she had a way of showing a soft side that made me want to see more of where she would go with this role.

Rumored to Cameo in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON?

:news:SPOILER ALERT :news:

Though this will be no surprise, and probably was mentioned today in five other threads.

"I have information about multiple drafts of Avengers: Age of Ultron, and all feature a cameo by a character the -script calls Ms. Marvel (nothing else, including a civilian name or basic look, is specified). It's a cameo, so it could change at any time, but the character is planned for the Marvel Cinematic Universe."

tumblr_n9ak3gtINN1r7hjkqo3_1280.jpg

So, we introduce a bunch of new characters in a movie called Age Of Ultron, and still no mention of Hank Pym in the film. :facepalm:

Even better than that is no Janet Van Dyne(Pym) that I'm aware of. Ultron's Oedipus complex towards her was always an underlying story.

Well, I guess with the Vision we'll get to see Wonder Man and Grim Reaper. Or, was that storyline changed as well. (shrug)

Be here again next week kids as I beat the Hank Pym dead horse again. :grin:

So, we introduce a bunch of new characters in a movie called Age Of Ultron, and still no mention of Hank Pym in the film. :facepalm:

Blame Edgar Wright. If Marvel can't figure out a good way to introduce Ant-Man and Wasp to the Avengers in MCU they'll probably just leave it alone as there is already a sufficiently large team and other options available. Apparently "Janet" still won't exist in MCU even after the Ant-Man movie so.... what a cluster.

Blame Edgar Wright. If Marvel can't figure out a good way to introduce Ant-Man and Wasp to the Avengers in MCU they'll probably just leave it alone as there is already a sufficiently large team and other options available. Apparently "Janet" still won't exist in MCU even after the Ant-Man movie so.... what a cluster.

Nah, the Ant Man movie is coming out whether we like it or not. Imagine how bad it would be for them if they backed down now.

Talk about a class act.

Joss Whedon On AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, Marvel Vs DC, And GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2

--------------------------

Which indirectly brings us to the next Marvel-related question for Joss Whedon: What would he say to Warner Bros./DC to step up their game?

"I don't think I would say that," he said moderately. "I think that would be a little presumptuous of me. I think that both studios have kind of different agendas, different ways of approaching the superhero genre, and the ethos of the thing, and the esthetic. They go very dark and serious and sometimes it works amazingly, and Marvel tends to be a little lighter. Both have movies that I adore, and both have movies that I'm like... (Whedon gives an aggravated facial expression), including bits of my own. I would not want them to do what Marvel does. I like what they do when they get it right. When you get a Heath Ledger [performance], and Batman Begins, and those things that really grip you. That's something nobody else is doing, and I like it. I want them to do what they're doing."

--------------------------

:applause: