• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Ultron has ALWAYS been my favorite villain and one of the main reasons I love the Avengers. Maybe now he'll get some respect! I've always thought he was VASTLY underrated! rantrant

Ultron in a hood in #54

that's good enough for me , 1st is in #54

Your username is also SixthUberRevival. Maybe take advice from others and stop investing your money in the wrongs. WTTB.

Though I like Ultron and actually enjoyed the "Age of Ultron" series, Thanos is always my all time favorite. And it also already goes with what they set up at the end of the Avengers movie. I'd rather see an Infinity Gauntlet type of plot that the Ultron/Terminator type of plot.

there's a bid of 5 hundo on it now.

The book is on fire!

Last month a 8.0 sold for $282 according to gpa! :o

:gossip: According to GPA a 9.4 went for $150 in mid May.

But somehow a 9.6 went for $717 in April ???

There was a 9.4 I think for like $615 in the sales forum which I thought was insanely overpriced but now, maybe not hm

Ultron in a hood in #54

Your username is also SixthUberRevival. Maybe take advice from others and stop investing your money in the wrongs. WTTB.

And your username is what I had for dinner what's your point ... those are 3 books I enjoy, when did I ever say anything about being invested in them ?? pip down ...

Just saying wiki even states 54 as cameo I know that but 55 as first full appearance , Ill take all of your Jimmy olsen 134's you can have the forever people 1 's

You buy all the #54 and save all the #55 for me? You see Ultron in a hood in #54. In #55 the hood gets taken off and then beat downs happen.

Right, that's why I already bought the 55s. lol

I'm actually not sure how much it will take off. 55 is a fairly common book.

So is Iron Man 55. Never underestimate movie craze.

Yep.

Hollywood turns semi-keys into keys overnight.

Ultron in a hood in #54

And your username is what I had for dinner what's your point ... those are 3 books I enjoy, when did I ever say anything about being invested in them ?? pip down ...

Just saying wiki even states 54 as cameo I know that but 55 as first full appearance , Ill take all of your Jimmy olsen 134's you can have the forever people 1 's

FP#1 has the dumbest cover my Eskimo brother.

Ultron in a hood in #54

FP#1 has the dumbest cover my Eskimo brother.

Agreed There .... ill let it go 55 is always gonna go for bigger bucks , don't make sense but o well

nice rhyme btw :P

So if the Ant-Man movie is third wave do we get a Henry Pym introduction with Avengers #2? Or does Ultron get a new origin?

VIN DIESEL. Maybe they'll do one of the short clips with him after Thor or Cap Am?

So if the Ant-Man movie is third wave do we get a Henry Pym introduction with Avengers #2? Or does Ultron get a new origin?
that's my problem I'm having with this announcement are we going to get a mess load of time travel in the movie.

Pedigree has the only high grade copy available. 2k for a 9.6? I'll pass.

2k?!?

Like 18 months ago I bought a VF+ copy on eBay for like $65 that came back a 9.6 ow/w for me last year :banana:

:o I'm shocked you actually subbed a raw book.

I'm glad I sold my IM 55 at the peak...wheeee!

So does this mean no Thanos at all? The villain at the end of Avengers 1 is Ultron?

Joke...right?