• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So what is YOUR birthday comic?
2 2

240 posts in this topic

Hulk 102.

hulk-102-myc.jpg

Guess I need to buy a copy. hm

April '68 was a big month.

It's the same as mine. (thumbs u

Pardon me if this has been covered already, as I have not read this entire thread. But, is there a website online that would tell me a complete listing of comics that came out in March 1990 (my birth month)? In addition, I can't immediately tell if this thread is based on books that actually released in your birth month or books with the cover date for your birth month. I know comics, like magazines, come out in one month, but usually have a month that is two months out listed on the front cover. I'm assuming it has always been this way, but I could be wrong. Anybody who can clear this up for me will be greatly appreciated.

To do it right, find a book with your birthday date stamp on it. Is anybody's birthday May 31, 1972? Here you go. Date stamp on the back cover.

lukecage002.jpeg

August 24, 1954

Well represented by World's Finest 71

$_12.JPG

(Got it, but I swiped this image from ebay)

and Outlaw Fighters 1, Atlas

(need it)

This means that I squeak in as precode, lol

If anyone has an actual comic with an actual August 24 1954 arrival stamp I'd be interested.

May 1972

Nothing that really resonates with me:

Marvel Spotlight 5

Defenders 1

I am also May 5,1972. I was able to find a date stamp on a Hulk 154 that had my Birthday month and day on it. Kinda like searching for a needle in a haystack. Also found a nice May 9, 1972 stamp on eBay that I am still thinking about buying since it was close to my birthday and a real clean full stamp. hm

Anyone know what date AF15 went on sale?

[font:Book Antiqua]September 1962[/font]

Thought the cover date was Aug 62, making the on sale date a couple month's earlier...