• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

CCGmod0 just made the list. :eek:
Alright! You spelled her username correctly! :thumbsup:

Because baseball is boring.

I feel sorry for people who say this. I really do. Just like I feel sorry for people who say they never heard of the Beatles.

No its just plain boring. I have yet to sit through a whole 9 innings at a live game, just can't do it. Playoffs are better but still its tough to get excited when they play 160+ games or whatever it is and I'm sure the players feel the same way. Boring!

I feel sorry for people who say this. I really do. Just like I feel sorry for people who say they never heard of the Beatles.

No its just plain boring. I have yet to sit through a whole 9 innings at a live game, just can't do it. Playoffs are better but still its tough to get excited when they play 160+ games or whatever it is and I'm sure the players feel the same way. Boring!

THIS!!!

I'm a NFL and college basketball FANATIC and a casual baseball fan but have always found it boring as hell. I'm an Angels fan and I will admit the 2002 playoffs and playoffs with us since then are really exciting to watch but the regular season??? BORING!!!! I just can't sit thru it (shrug)

lol Calbot's wrath will be terrible to behold.

I can tell you this, I don't care if I have to quit my job, get divorced and chug red bulls all day long, I will not miss ONE second of the boards the day he returns! :whee:

Tyler-Cloyd-Gif.gif

I am watching your gif and in my brain I hear, "One-two-three yer out, One-two-three yer out, One-two-three yer out"

And then I hear... left field Bugs Bunny, centerfield Bugs Bunny, right field Bugs Bunny... and so on..

I <3 that cartoon.

All time classic. :cloud9:

And what's up with all the baseball hate? ???

Love that cartoon lol

THIS!!!

I'm a NFL and college basketball FANATIC and a casual baseball fan but have always found it boring as hell. I'm an Angels fan and I will admit the 2002 playoffs and playoffs with us since then are really exciting to watch but the regular season??? BORING!!!! I just can't sit thru it (shrug)

Stop taking the amphetamines and then maybe you'll be able to tolerate the games.

THIS!!!

Stop taking the amphetamines and then maybe you'll be able to tolerate the games.

Are you joking?!?

Would it even be possible to sit thru watching a baseball game after taking amphetamines and not kill yourself?!? hm

Don't get me wrong, there are some exciting regular season games. That said, like 93% of regular season games are freaking snooze fests! zzz