• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread
3 3

689 posts in this topic

IMAG1603_1_1_1_zpslv7vhwak.jpg

By Brett Booth at Phoenix Con. Thank you Goldeneye!!!!

wowsers!

So is Marvel age 95 Darkhawks' true first appearance?

been debated endlessly already. The answer is...

Up to each individual person and their views on 'preview' issues.

My newest add to the registry... another OAK

First Tod Smith on DH, and First New Warriors team-up!

I remember reading this when I was younger. Totally didn't notice the artist change! Which is stupid, because its totally different.

darkhawk202026_zpsydg5lx0e.jpg

I've got seven books that have just hit graded....now to wait for the grades to post....only 3-4 more weeks... haha.

4 of them will be the only graded copies no matter what. 2 of them will be highest graded if we hit 9.8.... :wishluck:

What do these three Darkhawk comics have in common?

IMG_0521_zpssmtcf7hs.jpg

Despite assertions that these couldn't possibly exist, here they are. Considering the collection they came from and inspecting the staples/spine/inserts, these are 100% legit and not married together. :banana:

IMG_0522_zpsfzxaymxu.jpg

What do these three Darkhawk comics have in common?

IMG_0521_zpssmtcf7hs.jpg

Despite assertions that these couldn't possibly exist, here they are. Considering the collection they came from and inspecting the staples/spine/inserts, these are 100% legit and not married together. :banana:

IMG_0522_zpsfzxaymxu.jpg

epic!

now the question is....do 1-3 exist????

That would be cool, especially for #1.

Super happy to find the insert in #4 as it's my 2nd favorite Darkhawk cover behind #1.

A nice compliment to my 9.9 copy and the 100+ raw copies I have of #4. lol:screwy:

:headbang:

Super happy to find the insert in #4 as it's my 2nd favorite Darkhawk cover behind #1.

A nice compliment to my 9.9 copy and the 100+ raw copies I have of #4. lol:screwy:

in related sad news, I've got a newsie #4 which 9.8 raw I plan to get signed this year, but it does NOT have an MJ insert, not surprising, but sad. I just checked and rechecked

In less related happy news, 7 new CGC 9.8's are coming my way very very soon. The GRADES are BACK.

Edited by Revat

in related sad news, I've got a newsie #4 which 9.8 raw I plan to get signed this year, but it does NOT have an MJ insert, not surprising, but sad. I just checked and rechecked

In less related happy news, 7 new CGC 9.8's are coming my way very very soon. The GRADES are BACK.

Sounds like I'm buying some darkhawks. :takeit:

Edited by whetteon

Sounds like I'm buying some darkhawks. :takeit:

these are all for the registry, sorry.