• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spawn #185 Black & White Sketch - Signed by Todd McFarlane - NM

22 posts in this topic

I'm not missing your point, but your argument isn't grounded. If you are saying that I ignored last weeks listing to manipulate this sale, then according to your opinion, no one should be able to expect any amount over cover price for a comic. At one point it sold for $2.50 so by not disclosing that I am scammy?
:facepalm:

Textbook sales thread-crapping.

(tsk)

It would be more helpful to the OP if people voiced their concerns via PMs. You can see by his post count that he's a noob. How about showing some class? I'm sure he'd be happy to take advice as long as it was given appropriately.

Just as a reference point for everyone involved.

The last public (eBay) sale of a Spawn 185 BW CGC 9.8 was $2100+ at the end of last year. The one before that? $1600+

This book has also moved a lot of money privately. It's tough to find and if you do find one you will pay.

Perhaps it would be beneficial to look at the GPA on this book?

The real killer on the OP's book is the fact that it would fetch a GLOD. I'm not an expert on qualified books so I can't comment on how this affects price. But if I felt strongly enough about the asking price, I'd use more private means to air my feelings. Trying to humiliate people is not a good way to welcome anyone.

GLWTS