• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those MARVEL SUPERHERO cartoons from the 60's

32 posts in this topic

The He-man pre-song still brings out the kid. "I.. am.. the POWER"

That cracks me up.

The Fat Albert song actually has a pretty good Superfly 70's sound to it.

That cracks me up.

It's "I... have... the... power!".

And, yes, I used to watch that show. Along with TMNT (also listed) and Voltron (also listed).

Again, great resource. 893applaud-thumb.gif

That cracks me up.

It is amazing the production quality put into some of these songs, Fat Albert is one of my favorites along with Hong Kong Phooey! Skatman singing is just too much! 27_laughing.gif

That cracks me up.

It is amazing the production quality put into some of these songs, Fat Albert is one of my favorites along with Hong Kong Phooey! Skatman singing is just too much! 27_laughing.gif

SuperFriends and Johnny Quest are my favorite themes (favorite cartoons, too).

The sound effects in the JOHNNY QUEST theme kind of reminds me of the old FANTASTIC FOUR theme. Both had sound effects in them. Anyone know if these were both from the same cartoon company?

The SUPERFRIENDS theme isn't as good as one I found on NAPSTER. The one on Napster sounds clearer and much better quality sound. But all those other themes were sure good to hear again.

I also found that 90's IRONMAN theme on Napster. But man is it load. I don't know if its my computer, but that theme sure is load.

And what is it with that JERRY LEWIS theme. Sounds like he's gettin' it on with a meat grinder.

After hearing all the tunes I now have a new favorite..... GO GO GOFERS.

I was wondering, does any one know were I can find those songs from that MARVEL SUPERHERO cartoon show that was on in the 60's. I'm trying to find the main theme. And I think there were others . Like HULK, IRON MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and THOR. If they ain't out there, available, then does anyone know the words to any of these?

Forget audio. We've got video!

60s Marvel theme song montage.

Johnny Quest theme song.

I was wondering, does any one know were I can find those songs from that MARVEL SUPERHERO cartoon show that was on in the 60's. I'm trying to find the main theme. And I think there were others . Like HULK, IRON MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and THOR. If they ain't out there, available, then does anyone know the words to any of these?

Forget audio. We've got video!

60s Marvel theme song montage.

Johnny Quest theme song.

foreheadslap.gif Oh, man that Marvel Montage.... 893whatthe.gif Those are some seriously, seriously BAD songs... tongue.gif

I remember some words to Hulk theme.

"Dr. Bruce Banner.. Clouted by Gamma Rays... Turns into The Hulk.. Ain't He Un Glamaorays (Glamorous).. That Everlovin' Hulk... Hulk..Hulk!"

I'll take a try at Cap's theme

"When Captain America Throws His Mighty Shield! All Those Who Chose to Oppose his Shield Must Yield!. When He Fights For The Might and The Right and The True Then The Red and White and The Blue Comes Thru.. When Captain America Throws His Mighty Shield."