• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Pt 2: The Magik Mandate

4 posts in this topic

So...

So every con trip I make I have a sort-of goal of either picking up something relating to the character Magik, getting a sketch cover of her, or a book graded with her on the cover...have done this every time so far...

So for Wizard World Chicago I decided to take advantage of On-Site service and get this New Mutants Forever issue done with the absolutely fantastic Arthur Adams cover on it.

Sorry about the bad pic...plan on upgrading all of the pics for my issues soon...but I had to put this one up for the Magik fans out there :)

14165.jpg

See more journals by SRoszkowski

When I first saw the title of this journal I thought (and hoped) it was the book you needed for the Magik limited series. I'm not sure if I want to see if my books will attain a 9.8 or if I'll eventually search for these books in a 9.8. Great find my friend, it's good to see you back.