• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 - RECAP & TRACKING NUMBERS ON PAGETH 18

193 posts in this topic

pizapcom10472696737851947551376968329153_zpsb60ba354.jpg

GODS, GROOTS & GRUNTBOXIAN WARES SALE !

Again...The rules of Clooneython 17...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, kitty throwin', kitty eatin', kittybation, Teri Hatcher worship and constant word discovery of the feline kind and comics. You will be glad you did! Realize Clooneython is an equal opportunity employer.

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

Lets explain that statement...

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplest of terms...the first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, litterbox back door deals, smoke signals, high frequency Indian code from WWII , backward album play or screams in the night. You don't want to post the :takeit: sign? Then lose the item :sorry:

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes UNLESS its a cheaper option and agreed upon by buyer & seller for some cheaper options for foreign delivery... or I put your one comic inside a free hardback and mail it in an envelope. I'm under the general impression that using ANY mailing envelopes ( priority, white, etc) for comic book delivery is just a recipe for bent kitties. Don't know about you... but the only place for bent kitty stems is at the kitty bath house.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation in USA on these items can be shipped MEDIA cheaper...but I have been leaning more toward FLAT RATE BOXED or just BOXED PRIORITY MAIL since its easier to get the boxes to pack with. Slabs are probably going to be shipped double boxed flat rate priority mail, so remember that when you buy. We can discuss it during the invoice process, you know I'm pretty easy to deal with concerning shipping :foryou:

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outrageous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 2lbs and under usually runs around $18-$20, and over that makes its way towards and over $35-$45.... 7lbs will run about $60 to ship to Italy (just found that one out). Something to keep in mind.

- I TAKE PAYPAL! Rupp's not big on checks or money orders either. No foreign money orders either due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking. I have lightened up a bit concerning money orders, so just PM me if you want to pay with one... who knows, it might be ok ;)

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie please get your kittens in order and your head out of your kitty maker. Its keeping you from buying my cool stuff as well as my hot stuff. Why do you want to be in a NO KITTY ZONE? I have full say in who I will sell or not sell to. So be nice :foryou:

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them & see all the kitty lovers out there....

- Also note... the tail end of the last 16 Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even though the occasional slip up may occur.

HAVE FUN !

BUY MORE... PAY MY BILLS.... I HAVE A CAR PAYMENT... AND A EXPENSIVE TROPHY WIFE... plus three small dogs that like Fancy Feast !

xxx ooo

Rupp

Going to get rolling with a soft, weed-whackin' start on the first Clooneython 17 batch in the next few hours.... :headbang:

pizapcom100148574672639369961376746995373_zps0722d30e.jpg

YOU CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TO...!

NIGHT RIDER # 1 - GLOSSY VF++++/NM NICE - $15

Listen up... a little staple stress and a tad stress up above the "C" in "COMICS", tad bit of blunting above the code, a light production crease about an inch up on the front right cover...and a smidge of upper right corner wear there. It's a black cover so its going to show a fart shadow if you look at it long enough ;)

I CALL IT NICE !

SOLD TO MIKENYC

img230_zps0dee4162.jpg

Listen up... a little staple stress and a tad stress up above the "C" in "COMICS", tad bit of blunting above the code, a light production crease about an inch up on the front right cover...and a smidge of upper right corner wear there. It's a black cover so its going to show a fart shadow if you look at it long enough ;)

I CALL IT NICE !

img230_zps0dee4162.jpg

:takeit:

Cherry popping.

I CALL IT NICE !

img230_zps0dee4162.jpg

:takeit:

Cherry popping.

^^

FREE MAN RUBBIN' for poppin cherry... er hm

DAREDEVIL # 107 - FN-/FN - $8

Has moisture stain on back cover and tops of a few back pages as well as a tiny sticker removed from the back top cover. Probably more a VG+++/FN.

Still a cheap EARLY THANOS APPEARANCE.

img251_zpsc1dd43e6.jpg

img252_zpsfb923764.jpg

BATMAN # 232 - FIRST Ras - $100

Ok lets grade this thing. Front cover has a VF-/VF appearance. Back cover has a production crease halfway up, the "472" writing and a small piece missing on top center plus same size piece missing from last page. Unobtrusive, but there. You decide if its a FN, FN- or FN/VF. I don't believe those lost pieces would make it go lower, but OS and CGC grading are two different animals.

All I can say is "dang it looks good in mylar".

SOLD TO WHINE49ER

img254_zps62a8ffaf.jpg

img255_zps8a30f3b1.jpg