• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 - RECAP & TRACKING NUMBERS ON PAGETH 18

193 posts in this topic

GENTLE GIANT LARGE SIZE 12 inch-ish WALRUS MAN - $50

These are the limited LARGE SIZE figures that are coming out now. I placed my Replacements CD in front of it to give you some scale.

I received this last week from a dbag Ebay seller who packed it with no packaging or support for safety. The top and bottom of the bubble got a tad crunched, so I don't need it.

Never opened, still new, just bubble crunch as seen in scan. Figure looks fine from head on... but I like my bubbles like I like my kittens...nice ;)

Like a $89 retail, yours for $50.

IMG_20130817_192726_353_zpsc22d3436.jpg

IMG_20130817_192732_931_zps9c30169e.jpg

IMG_20130817_192745_747_zps501e0f67.jpg

Who loves some Doc Samson?

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL #110 - BRITISH FIRST DOC SAMSON COVER

...plus a free MARVEL SUPER-HEROES # 92 with Doc too.

Both for $20 !

The 110 has a spine roll which can be seen in the scan. Still a FN I suppose. The 92 is glossy sweet NMminus/NM.

I personally like the "FOOLISH FEMALE" line better myself. ;)

SOLD TO JOP @ 20%

img259_zpscf17f078.jpg

img260_zps7b1800ac.jpg

img261_zps3f1d3ae7.jpg

Replacements CD. :facepalm:

Where's the Panther. :headbang:

:hi: Rupp

That CD came out in 1987 ... same year G&R took off, the Crue hit it big with Girls, Girls, Girls and Bret Michaels wasn't the RV remodeler he's become today.

I dare you to listen to "The Ledge" from this CD and not come away a Replacement's fan. :headbang:

Double dare you lol

Replacements CD. :facepalm:

Where's the Panther. :headbang:

:hi: Rupp

That CD came out in 1987 ... same year G&R took off, the Crue hit it big with Girls, Girls, Girls and Bret Michaels wasn't the RV remodeler he's become today.

I dare you to listen to "The Ledge" from this CD and not come away a Replacement's fan. :headbang:

Double dare you lol

:baiting:

MARVEL FEATURE # 4 - VF-/FN+++ GLOSSY - $25

Re-intro of ANT-MAN. Those that think Marvel Premiere #47 is hot are going to have another thing coming when this one takes off.

Book has some color specking down the spine as seen in the scan. Still pretty darn glossy for a 1972 book.

img237_zps472cde9b.jpg

img238_zps622e506a.jpg

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 319 & 320 - BOTH MIDGRADE - $15

This is the British version with two parts of the Hulk Annual # 7 story with Iceman & Angel and sweet John Byrne artwork.

New original covers produced for these too.

Interesting note: they changed the Sentinel's name from Master Mold in the USA to Master Mould in the UK. Wonder if there was another character named Master Mold at the time?

img270_zps49ff5471.jpg

img269_zps1d6fe4dc.jpg

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 49 - $20

Newsprint copy and hard to attach a grade to. Lets call it midgrade.

Has the cover of Fantastic Four #112... but the interior contents have FF/Hulk stories by Kirby from the early 60's. Plus X-men # 1 too by Kirby.

A little more than two weeks away and this puppy will be 40 years old too !

img264_zps8443ce50.jpg

img265_zps637a1391.jpg

BATMAN # 232 - FIRST Ras - $100

Ok lets grade this thing. Front cover has a VF-/VF appearance. Back cover has a production crease halfway up, the "472" writing and a small piece missing on top center plus same size piece missing from last page. Unobtrusive, but there. You decide if its a FN, FN- or FN/VF. I don't believe those lost pieces would make it go lower, but OS and CGC grading are two different animals.

All I can say is "dang it looks good in mylar".

img254_zps62a8ffaf.jpg

img255_zps8a30f3b1.jpg

Take it per pm

Thanks

Ike