• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 - RECAP & TRACKING NUMBERS ON PAGETH 18

193 posts in this topic

Relisting from previous sale... that went unsold :(

WESTERN GUNFIGHTERS # 1 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES - $200

Sweet yellow background with a vividly clear stamped date stamp below the code box. Only three graded higher on the census and priced below current GPA.

WESTGUNF1_zps12d53eca.jpg

If no one wants to pay the speculation money on my high grade copy of this... then here's ANOTHER one for the budget minded. ;)

HULK ANNUAL # 5 - MIDGRADE FN/FN+ COPY - $20

SOLD TO techtre2003

But if you do want a super nice glossy copy to show off your love of the thick GROOT... then skip on over to here an buy this one...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6952649&fpart=2

img250_zps6b59646e.jpg

MARVEL'S GREATEST COMICS # 29 - $20

Super nice glossy book that I want to call NM...but that color loss due to stacking on the "N" and "T" of Fantastic and also on the back cover in the same area is keeping me from screaming "ultra high grade". I'm guessing that would be a production defect from the printing company... but I will let the ultra graders out there fight over that.

Book has some sweet white pages with a tad corner blunt upper spine and sharp outer corners. Incredibly nice for a 1970 squarebound copy.

Displays like a high grade copy... so I guess it is. Sides its only $20... so what the hey ;)

SOLD TO whomerjay

img288_zps37b7d211.jpg

img289_zpsd7553ed9.jpg

ALL STAR ADVENTURE COMICS # 94 & 95 - BOTH FOR $20

Straight out of Australia circa 1974. Planet Comics Company put out these sweet B&W DC comics featuring Cockrum & Grell artwork.

Neal Adams inner front cover on the 94 by the way ;)

Both copies VF/NM glossy and almost 40 years old.

img291_zpsd31fc429.jpg

img290_zpsb05ef47e.jpg

Replacements CD. :facepalm:

Where's the Panther. :headbang:

:hi: Rupp

That CD came out in 1987 ... same year G&R took off, the Crue hit it big with Girls, Girls, Girls and Bret Michaels wasn't the RV remodeler he's become today.

I dare you to listen to "The Ledge" from this CD and not come away a Replacement's fan. :headbang:

Double dare you lol

I love "Skyway". But I think Tim is a better album. Minneapolis representing!

Replacements CD. :facepalm:

Where's the Panther. :headbang:

:hi: Rupp

That CD came out in 1987 ... same year G&R took off, the Crue hit it big with Girls, Girls, Girls and Bret Michaels wasn't the RV remodeler he's become today.

I dare you to listen to "The Ledge" from this CD and not come away a Replacement's fan. :headbang:

Double dare you lol

I love "Skyway". But I think Tim is a better album. Minneapolis representing!

The sky was all purple like it was Clooney....thon... 99 :headbang: