• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Belated One Year Anniversary CGC Comics Board

93 posts in this topic

The caveman game rocked!! I still go to the site and play all the other games they have like the little grand prix thing. But all of the high scores were appearantly achieved by supercomputers or something. They are impossible!

These also deserve an honorable mention:

- Bugaboo's 5-star vendetta after his "I'll eat a bug.." thread finally dipped to 1 star.

- Joanna's narration of those kinky GA Wonder Woman stories.

- The only successful attempt at stretching the board (which we've all forgotten)...

Bug- BoC Graemlin War

tongue.gif

Christmas Day Massacre

tongue.gif

"Boolean"

tongue.gif

In my estimation, by a wide margin, the best of the "beast" was "the X-Mas Day Massacre", when for once, the Spirit of X-mas and good fellowship, chained to the bumper of a vehicle driven by no less than a dozen Forum members, was dragged through the dirt and given an indecent burial...

tongue.gif

Bugaboo's 5-star vendetta after his "I'll eat a bug.." thread finally dipped to 1 star.

tongue.gif

I'm innocent coppers......you'll never take me and Mugsy alive......you hear me coppers......NEVER! mad.gif

(Besides......greggy made me do all that stuff frown.gif .......and Khaos triple dog dared me.......even though it was a complete breach of protocol when he skipped the double dog dare and went straight for the triple.mad.gif )

Maybe I will be a little more active in the carnage this time. I took it easy when hammer was going on the rampage. I needed a break after my thrashing of poor ablue! frown.gif