• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Farlaine the Goblin : Self Published Comic Book
2 2

168 posts in this topic

Sorry everyone for the weak shipping!

Up until now I'd mainly been shipping to reviewers and people who just wanted to read the books, not collect them, and nobody had mentioned any dings or damage.

We'll try to make strides forward to not let this happen again and learn how to pack them properly.

Sorry again, and if anyone is really unhappy, please PM me directly.

Happy to hear a couple of you liked the book though:)

Whoever is responding to me on your website is awesome lol very helpful. (thumbs u

Great review. This title does have child and adult appeal and is a positive fun story. (thumbs u

Thanks! The book is already in the boy's day bag he takes to and from grandma's house--who, by the way, also thought it was a "sweet little comic."

Just ordered some due to this thread, can't wait to see the doodled copies and read the story. Didn't even hear about this book until I saw this thread. Don't know what I was doing with my life before I joined these boards!!! :banana:

Grandmothers and little kids - the target audience!!

Now if we can only attract the casual reader puppy dogs our plans for world domination will be complete...

Nice meeting at the show Jay, and thanks for the doodles!

Very bummed I didn't get to see you--walked through all of artist's alley talking to various creators but didn't see where your table was--who were you near?

Was set up in Small Press 1261 after being denied entry to AA. Nice spot though, in sight of Marvel. Stan Lee escaped past my table at one point. The man is always smiling.