• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

Got home from work and finally got to read this:

(thumbs u everything I was expecting. If you know the Archie cast, many are seen or mentioned.

It looks like it will be a lot of fun. The art is cool ( that last page!!!). Where they will go with this, who knows. But you can tell it wasn't just thrown together.

Now we have to wait until the end of November for the next issue. :frustrated:

See Comics General.

A number of boardies have had problems with these guys.

Ill let you know if I get um I ordered two and gambled ....

:wishluck:

The M.O. seems to be to retroactively change prices on orders if demand suddenly picks up.

ComicsAmerica.com is THE WORST comic dealer I have encountered. 2nd place is Vinnie the Bum located behind the third cardboard box in the alley down James St.

See Comics General.

A number of boardies have had problems with these guys.

Ill let you know if I get um I ordered two and gambled ....

:wishluck:

The M.O. seems to be to retroactively change prices on orders if demand suddenly picks up.

ComicsAmerica.com is THE WORST comic dealer I have encountered. 2nd place is Vinnie the Bum located behind the third cardboard box in the alley down James St.

Well They upped he price from 3.99 to 19.99 , but my card was charged accordingly x2 @ 7.98 , once again ill let you know if they come through ... never shopped them before ... maybe I can restore their name a tad (please be reading this and not cancel or upcharge my order)

My LCS had a stack of them on the shelf today. Likely close to 100 copies still available.
Betty Covers? :o

That's a lot even if it's all 4 covers but just Bettys would be phenomenal to me.

Junkdrawer, I took a look at your shop page and the old Boston pennants are really neat. I've played in fantasy leagues since 1983 with a guy from there. He had to move to North Carolina to be closer to his kid and grandkids. He was talking about the song " Dirty Water " just today. He said its a Boston kind of tune lol