• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beau's books and donation thread

463 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Again, sorry about the confusion I caused last night. I blame the beer. I've restarted the sales thread here. Thank you to everyone who has purchased books so far. It is appreciated more than you know. Pat and I are going through some more books today.

Hi everyone. Again, sorry about the confusion I caused last night. I blame the beer. I've restarted the sales thread here. Thank you to everyone who has purchased books so far. It is appreciated more than you know. Pat and I are going through some more books today.

:applause:

Way to go, TJ!

(worship)

So if ones want to donate something must first PM you, Lebwoski? hm

I meant to do a small donation but haven’t done so yet, so maybe I could find something to donate…

If someone would like to donate books for the thread, then yes, I'd like them to PM either myself or Pat just so that there isn't too much confusion caused and we can keep everything straight. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for their purchases and for their support and for their patience with the thread being in the wrong place.

Lebowski tells me that I should hold off on PMing folks for a bit, because some buyers may want to purchase other books in the auction, and we will want to bundle the books into as few shipments as possible.

Pat

Thanks to everyone for their purchases and for their support and for their patience with the thread being in the wrong place.

Lebowski tells me that I should hold off on PMing folks for a bit, because some buyers may want to purchase other books in the auction, and we will want to bundle the books into as few shipments as possible.

Pat

I agree with TJ. Hold off, as right now there are other things distracting from this great cause.

I will donate three slabs together:

East Of West #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

Bedlam #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

Helheim #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

You modern fellows know what they look like, but I will put up pics later (I have to go out)

$75 for all three - all to Beau's widow please - I will cover postage, but expect the cheapest method.

Sorry - no Canadians, your shipping is absurd.

Bedlam #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

Helheim #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

You modern fellows know what they look like, but I will put up pics later (I have to go out)

$75 for all three - all to Beau's widow please - I will cover postage, but expect the cheapest method.

:takeit:

Bedlam #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

Helheim #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

:takeit:

Nice one Kev, as soon as the organisers give me the OK - I will get them out to you.