• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Walking dead for sale (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9, 2x 33)

38 posts in this topic

Issue 33 2nd Print CGC 9.2

$200 Paypal

$250 Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291012281054?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There scratches on the back of the case, trailing on the left side from top to bottom (PM me for photos at this time), otherwise it does not disrupt the viewing of the comic. No Cracks

142325.jpg.52c0957dca92e0b614411c5c7e0379f9.jpg

Good luck with these!

Don't let the rules police scare you. This really is a nice play to sell your books while avoiding eBay fees.

(thumbs u he's new! Just trying to help! At least he didn't throw out the :takeit:on a sales thread that was several months old and Closed like I did! :facepalm:

Good luck with these!

Don't let the rules police scare you. This really is a nice play to sell your books while avoiding eBay fees.

(thumbs u he's new! Just trying to help! At least he didn't throw out the :takeit:on a sales thread that was several months old and Closed like I did! :facepalm:

At least he didn't bump old outdated WTB threads (as much as 6 years old) like I did!