• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,913 posts in this topic

I feel I really got off to a bad start on this forum, and I would like to rectify that as much as possible with out engaging in all the bashing. :cloud9:

So please veteran members I implore you, be patient with me.

Welcome!

There are always exceptions but I think you'll find that most here are willing to look beyond past issues as long as the person realizes that they got off on the wrong foot and are taking measures to rectify, as you seem to want to do.

It's those that appear to want to cause chaos, be jerks, and generally revel in the fact that they are playing the forum bad boy that have the worst time here. Those that wear their d-bag badge proudly tend to get what they deserve.

My names Jake. Ive been a collector for a couple years now. I started collecting Marvel comics like xmen and avengers but have branched out to all kinds. I'm really into Image right now.

Hey, whats up?

WTTB!

Would you mind giving me your current top 3 Image titles?

I was looking to get into a few new titles :)

Edited by HusTrucK

My names Jake. Ive been a collector for a couple years now. I started collecting Marvel comics like xmen and avengers but have branched out to all kinds. I'm really into Image right now.

Wttb Jake! Probably be seeing you in the Modern section if your a fellow Image fan!

Hello everyone! I'm Raul. I've been a comic book fan/reader since I was kid. I got back into collecting and reading a little over a year ago. I'm happy to be a part of the community!

:applause:

Welcome back to comics! I came back in 2008, and it's been a lot of fun!

Hi everyone!

I joined in 2002, but haven't made any significant contributions. I hope to start now.