• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Nelson Aliens, Transformers, Conan, Dr. Strange

23 posts in this topic

FS Mark Nelson Aliens pages 53 pages available from the six issue mini series

Five pages from Transformers the Movie

103 Justice League pages

18 Savage Sword of Conan pages

3 Conan covers

9 Dr. Strange covers

17 Daredevil pages

15 what if? Punisher/Venom pages

3 weird war tales covers

1 power man and iron fist cover

Etc. See link below....

Thanks bronty...also thanks to KoR that has the link to the Indiana comicon...wasn't aware of this one...these local shows are a lot of fun...

On posting prices, it's always been weird to me for sellers, dealers especially, not to post a price. You know what you have into it and roughly what it's worth...why not be upfront.

Oh, btw I am negotiable on prices.

Just an FYI...I'm not desperate or hurting for cash. I'm doing some house cleaning. My considering offers doesn't mean I'll take 90% off my listed prices...especially for covers. If you ate going to offer 100 for a cover I have listed at 1500...please don't email me and move on...

Just an FYI...I'm not desperate or hurting for cash. I'm doing some house cleaning. My considering offers doesn't mean I'll take 90% off my listed prices...especially for covers. If you ate going to offer 100 for a cover I have listed at 1500...please don't email me and move on...

I really hope that didn't happen

I mistakenly made a low offer before i educated myself

And to my defense i did not see any prices listed and asked for an offer but was asked in return to make an offer.

I was not aware i was being insulting as i did not see prices listed and was ignorant on the value.

I apologized to everyone i offended before i educated myself from the advice of a few very helpful people on this forum.