• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the top 5 Villains in super hero comics?

112 posts in this topic

I disagree with the classification of Galactus as a "villain". Unlike the other nefarious individuals noted in this thread, Galactus' actions are dictated by survival instincts and not choice. As to why he doesn't evacuate inhabited planets before consuming them, I imagine it's because he considers the inhabitants insignificant (the same way we view insects).

I realize this is an exceedingly nerdy topic... so it should fit right in here :insane:

I would agree that he is ambivalent and is trying to survive, but for me this makes him the most evil. Extinguishing billions of souls with ambivalence and for aeons dwarfs the death and destruction achieved by nearly all other characters.

No nominations by the Spider-man fans of Joe Quesada and Dan Slott?

Either we have come to accept this nonsense, know it is soon to end or have given up all interest on the character.

Based on a secret formula that includes pop culture noteriety, longevity, relationship to major superhero, and coolness of appearance.

Joker

Green Goblin

Doctor Doom

Lex Luthor

Red Skull

This is the best list

The Green Goblin sang on Broadway, by Crom