• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post YOUR (SA) book of the day

797 posts in this topic

EDIT: The game has changed from when the thread was started

Essentially the game is this;

You post books from consecutive years from the silver age from 1956-1970. On the first day it was books from 1956 & 1957. On the second, 1958 & 1959 etc., up until 1970. Then we start again at 1956.

Don't worry about multiple postings of the same book. If its in the year and you want to post it, do so. It can be any book regardless of condition or importance. It does not have to be a key. Its lovely to see great books but it is for everyone, no matter how humble or great the collection. The main thing is have fun posting your books :)

1960_zps465dfdd0.jpg

So What happens if no one posts a copy of that book or a book that is quite obscure, is that game over.

Adventurecomics276.jpg

Good question. I don't think that will happen, not with Silver age books. I thought of it just for people to show what they've got, altho' now probably loads of rare books will appear. lol

Do you not have a FF #49 :baiting:

At this present moment I have one Marvel book in my entire collection, and its not that one :sorry:

Its fine, I can play DC just as well as Marvel, I dont have my Flash stuff scanned at the moment though and it looks like there is only me & you playing lol

I've had many many Marvels of course, but I decided to concentrate exclusively on DC in the last year.

I'll post my one Marvel if someone else posts one, although its not special or valuable or anything like that.