• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pross Comics 1st CGC Sketch OPPS!

140 posts in this topic

Believe I've already updated everybody via FB but in case I missed anybody Round one will be completed grading in 3-5 days and it'll be at least another week before they ship out to me. Ryan is on his last cover right now and will be shipping round two to me next week which I'll overnight to CGC to move this along as fast as possible. Any other questions please feel free to email me at everlast6801@gmail.com. Thanks

I believe these (Rnd 1) were returned to the Op this past week graded with all but one receiving a 9.8. Not sure which one didn't get it but more when he gets a chance to come on I'm sure he will let us know when they will be coming to us. For now I believe he is at WW Chicago.

He at a show this weekend and last weekend he was at another. I know the last few weeks its been nothing but travels for John. He does have the sketches in hand as of last week. The order was shipped on 8 / 21 from CGC. out of wave 1 all got 9.8's one got 9.6