• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

I sent my email this morning, but feel like I'm already behind! :pullhair:

I noticed some of the pages I had eyed up changed since yesterday - either were removed or now listed as PI (please inquire)

Anybody know if PI pages will still be priced/discounted for the sale ?

I have never tried ordering a PI page. In theory they would be part of the sale unless it was listed as excluded. But how can you order a page (sale or no sale) without knowing the price? You have to ask what the price is first, and you know what they say if you have to ask about the price...

Malvin

I noticed some of the pages I had eyed up changed since yesterday - either were removed or now listed as PI (please inquire)

I have never tried ordering a PI page. In theory they would be part of the sale unless it was listed as excluded. But how can you order a page (sale or no sale) without knowing the price? You have to ask what the price is first, and you know what they say if you have to ask about the price...

Malvin

Yeah, I don't see anywhere that PI pages are excluded from the discount.

According to his site, "we ask that our customer only inquire about those pieces which they firmly intend on purchasing" So, I intend on purchasing a PI page, at a discounted price. My order simply includes the pricing from yesterday.

Placing so many pages as PI during the sale creates more work for Spencer. I wonder what led to that.

Malvin

Yeah, I don't see anywhere that PI pages are excluded from the discount.

According to his site, "we ask that our customer only inquire about those pieces which they firmly intend on purchasing" So, I intend on purchasing a PI page, at a discounted price. My order simply includes the pricing from yesterday.

Placing so many pages as PI during the sale creates more work for Spencer. I wonder what led to that.

Agreed..I listed the prior price and expect that the 50% will be honored. I submitted at 12:30am so I wonder how long until you hear from Spencer? I hope I get the piece I really want first!!

I put my order in. Been saving a bit all year. May have to sell some stuff to cover part of the cost. Ha!

Sorry Rodney, but I know what you like so I order that stuff as the sale went live better luck next year! New Warriors Rock!

Sweet! Thanks for buying it for me because I know where you live. Kiss your Joe Jusko Gambit painting good-bye as well! Muahahaha!

(This is just a joke a people)

I sent my email within the first hour of the sale (12/16 @ 11:30 PM EST) and haven't heard anything yet. Sometimes he needs to confirm with the artist that they still have the art available since he doesn't always have the art on hand (such as with Matt Banning) and sometimes there are a lot of orders (or big orders) ahead of you.

IIRC, last year there was a order with about 1000 pieces of art on it, and it was an early order. That can make it challenging for everyone after them (and especially Spencer).

Let's make this fun...What piece or pieces is everyone waiting/hoping for?

Ultron & Groot "Annihilation Conquest" splashes

Superman "JLA" splash

Mandarin "Iron Man" page

Spidey fight page from "Ultimate Spider-Man 160"