• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I be reading

55 posts in this topic

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Revival...

I buy most titles every month and have done for years, mostly bag, board put away.

I currently only read the WD, Revival, Saga, EOW, Bedlam.

What am I missing out on?

What should I be reading?

Whats so good about your recommendation?

Sell it to me brother :headbang:

hm

oops lol

No joke, Atomic Robo. Man, this is the best story ever. Story of a robot scientist with a human personality who battles vampires and other things with carl sagan, Thomas Edison, and a vampire dimension survivor name Jenkins. Best story ever. Seriously. Please send me a PM for more info. Amazing storyline.

No joke, Atomic Robo. Man, this is the best story ever. Story of a robot scientist with a human personality who battles vampires and other things with carl sagan, Thomas Edison, and a vampire dimension survivor name Jenkins. Best story ever. Seriously. Please send me a PM for more info. Amazing storyline.

PM sent

PM sent

Ah yeah!

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth is highly recommended if you want to laugh so hard you wee yourself.

+1

(thumbs u Read the first issue, enjoyed it but never made it back to the next issue