• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD is CLOSED!

3,265 posts in this topic

Its that time of year again!

Announcing the Amazing, Fantastic, Uncanny, Spectacular, even Superior Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Thread! :banana: It begins Sunday night Dec 8th at 8PM CST. The thread will run from Dec 8th to early January. I will probably be listing 3 nights a week, as well as at least a couple of times a week during the daytime.

I will also be pulling some books from my A inventory to sell here, including at least 1 Amazing Spider-man #1, a TMNT #1, Walking Dead #1, lots of Fiction House, Pre code horror, GGA, Atlas Horror, War, Western, and Humor, Matt Baker books, Schomburg covers, World War 2 covers, and some other big keys.

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail. I will make it as cheap as I possibly can for you.

Paypal, checks, money orders or credit cards are all accepted. Payment will be due in January at the end of the thread, but may be made earlier if you desire.

As always, time payments are fine for any purchase over $300.00, but please check with me first for terms.

Again, grading will be very tight on everything in the thread, but books are 100% satisfaction guaranteed, and may be returned, as long as it is done in a timely manner.

VERY IMPORTANT!

:takeit: is the only way to fly, as there is really no way to keep everything straight in a thread of this size. Please quote the book, or at least reference it when using the :takeit:. Reasonable offers considered. But if you PM, you still need to drop the :takeit:.

Please stop by and take a look. If you bought from me last year, you know how good the deals were. And this year it will be even better. If you did not, or if you are new, I guarantee you will be satisfied.