• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pacific Comic Exchange

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever had any experience with them? Don't know what to think about this outfit.

They have a fairly descent website, but it is impossible to tell if certain books are still available, and no scans. Some nicer books that are fairly resonable seem to sit there forever and not sell. The website at least does not seem to be updated very often.

Their "800" number is defunct and I have never gotten anything but a voicemail on their main line. I've left multiple messages and never a response, e-mail or phone.

There are a few books that I might be interested in but I'm not going to just fork over a fistfull of cash without scans, maybe talking to somebody, etc.

Anyone's experience with this company would be greatly appreciated. Heck, maybe the guy is even a boardie........

Thanks.

Has anyone ever had any experience with them? Don't know what to think about this outfit.

They have a fairly descent website, but it is impossible to tell if certain books are still available, and no scans. Some nicer books that are fairly resonable seem to sit there forever and not sell. The website at least does not seem to be updated very often.

Their "800" number is defunct and I have never gotten anything but a voicemail on their main line. I've left multiple messages and never a response, e-mail or phone.

There are a few books that I might be interested in but I'm not going to just fork over a fistfull of cash without scans, maybe talking to somebody, etc.

Anyone's experience with this company would be greatly appreciated. Heck, maybe the guy is even a boardie........

Thanks.

Why not give him a call.

Thanks.

Why not give him a call.

I've called multiple times and left multiple messages. Never a response. The answering machine does still say "Pacific Comic Exchange" just "out of the office right now" Never seems to be "IN" the office.

Thanks.

Why not give him a call.

I've called multiple times and left multiple messages. Never a response. The answering machine does still say "Pacific Comic Exchange" just "out of the office right now" Never seems to be "IN" the office.

Sorry, I missed that in your first post - reading too fast. I have spoken to him a couple times in the past year. But not recently.