• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Yes.... i loose the oportunity because i tried to figure out the grade.... when i was ready to buy it was already gone

What was it going for :popcorn:

2 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Yes...if he had used the auction , i think it could had ended at $1000 or even more. 

Thanks people sometimes don't know what they have :whatthe:

2 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Yes...if he had used the auction , i think it could had ended at $1000 or even more. 

I just looked at it. The condition looked strong. Maybe $2000 on that classic. It sucks that we can't be everywhere at once.  (shrug)

Just now, Mijael.Levy said:

I was there for some secs.. how do you think i feel? I been thinking and thinking all day about this. ?

Let it go happens all the time on these boards (thumbsu

On 1/3/2018 at 11:59 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Not new, but I deleted my old link to these books after I uploaded these new scans that depict the colors more accurately...sorry for the repeat...

Mile High Eagle2...

24619952647_4e56c8c6a3_c.jpg

Catman32 I got from a collector in the mid-90s...

39487647151_4d83c41613_c.jpg

Great copies.  You probably already told me this ... but how do you know the Eagle 2 is one of Edgar's own?

2 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
28 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Great copies.  You probably already told me this ... but how do you know the Eagle 2 is one of Edgar's own?

It has a letter certificate with it from metro to the person I bought it from, Shay Sheth and (our own) JLee from Continental Comics in the 90s..

Ok, that's three confirmations.  I always require at least four!