• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman Movie!

324 posts in this topic

Interesting - he used #prelude in the tweet, so perhaps they're planning to do Sandman: Overture?

If so, time to buy up Sandman #10

What's the significance of this one? I only know #1 and #8. (shrug)

First appearance of The Corinthian.

I tried to find a nice sub-$100 raw copy on eBay immediately after the news broke, but could not.

This book shouldn't be that difficult to find, right?

*shrug*

Peace,

Chip

Find? Definitely.

Find a high-grade for a decent price? Not right now with this news. Maybe not for a while.

Assuredly. 3 bucks a book isn't terrible for the Essential series (my LCS sells them for like 4-6 bucks individually) but obviously the idea is to get someone to overpay thinking they are getting a true number 1.

Assuredly. 3 bucks a book isn't terrible for the Essential series (my LCS sells them for like 4-6 bucks individually) but obviously the idea is to get someone to overpay thinking they are getting a true number 1.

It's a terrible deal to pay $3/book for the Essential reprints - VF/NM runs of 1st print #1-75 usually sell in the same ballpark as what that seller is asking.