• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd Appearance of The Punisher, SS posted by JayOlieEspy

5 posts in this topic

signed by Gerry Conway, Stan Lee and John Romita

I don't know why I haven't called this The Punisher War Journal. This is a 7.5 signed by Gerry Conway, Stan Lee, and John Romita. I bought this from the same eBay seller who sold me the Giant-Sized Spider-Man #4 Signature Series and for a good price too. I never thought I get a triple signed copy so soon. It's a shame that this book is only worth 23 points on the registry.

14870.JPG

See more journals by JayOlieEspy

I've always like this cover, and the signatures look cool. It presents well, but still only received a 7.5 which is why the point value isn't higher. Makes you appreciate the NM/NM+ grades from this era...the slightest defects will bring a book down like the few spine creases you can see in the scan. Still, looks better than a 7.5. Thanks for sharing.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

You're welcome, surfer99.

I'm not even in it for the registry points, so it's ironic that I was surprised by the low points it received. I shouldn't really care. I guess it shows how much more I need to learn about CGC sets.

Nonetheless, I'm happy with this book. It's my gem in my small collection. Despite the three signatures, the 7.5 grade made it an affordable book -- although the seller always undercuts other sellers on price.