• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maxx Appreciation Thread
4 4

767 posts in this topic

That show was ahead of it's time. Such a shame Kieth never got through finishing it. I could imagine it was a gargantuan task to take on

Yes a true shame alright.

I'm actually waiting for the movie to get made... Although they would have to hand out a hit of Acid with each pair of 3D glasses lol

That show was ahead of it's time. Such a shame Kieth never got through finishing it. I could imagine it was a gargantuan task to take on

Yes a true shame alright.

I'm actually waiting for the movie to get made... Although they would have to hand out a hit of Acid with each pair of 3D glasses lol

lol That would be freaking spectacular to watch. I wish they would do a animated movie.

90CFBE17-904F-4B21-ACD8-7B49C873B18D_zpsh5gcugxn.jpg

Here is a Stuart Sayger I had done... I can't find my graded scans.

I remember seeing this posted elsewhere. It's a fantastic piece.

I am really going to try for some sort of sketch when I meet Kieth in Boston. They are so rare.

90CFBE17-904F-4B21-ACD8-7B49C873B18D_zpsh5gcugxn.jpg

Here is a Stuart Sayger I had done... I can't find my graded scans.

I remember seeing this posted elsewhere. It's a fantastic piece.

I am really going to try for some sort of sketch when I meet Kieth in Boston. They are so rare.

Haha I've got someone working on that for me already!

Hi All,

Some good reading from the last few pages. Thanks James for letting me know I should get off my butt and finally post a pic of the set I completed in 2013 (but only recently got my remaining raws graded)... So here it is! Enjoy :cloud9:

;)

Hi All,

Some good reading from the last few pages. Thanks James for letting me know I should get off my butt and finally post a pic of the set I completed in 2013 (but only recently got my remaining raws graded)... So here it is! Enjoy :cloud9:

p><p> Out of all the books I

And I still appreciate you parting with it. At least I hope you are glad to know it is still with me and in a new loving home :cloud9:

No it is three, unless HaydenTO sold his?

Only feasible way is if someone has the AP 1 Black and bought the CGC 7.5 Black 3 and has a random black 2... But then they would have to find a yellow 3... Good luck with that.. $100 if you can show me pics of this 3rd set... and honestly I would like to see one and what it's comprise of being that there 3 or four graded of each black through yellows...

...well?

Nice cover. Man, the humility in this place is just overwhelming.

I am so glad I never sold to you. I could totally tell right away.

Yeah...you got the ball rolling.... :eyeroll:

Nice cover. Man, the humility in this place is just overwhelming.

I am so glad I never sold to you. I could totally tell right away.

Yeah...you got the ball rolling.... :eyeroll:

Did you get a PM from him offering to send you the $100 as promised?

No, Hayden and I talked about it and I had told him before he posted the pics, that jhole here would pay him $100. After catching up with reading, he agreed to post the pic, and told me if anything I deserve the money. I laughed and said thanks. I think Paul also stated it here in the thread.

I am guessing snikt is talking about messaging Hayden, which I can totally agree with. Paul doesn't want your money. He's a stand up guy, and a great person.

I don't want your money either.